LCU is focused on developing you for lasting impact. As a place committed to offering a relationship-oriented atmosphere and a spiritually-impacting environment, LCU requires applicants to demonstrate their suitability for all programs. Lifestyle Christian University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school-administered programs.
As a result, each applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time they begin at LCU.
- Be a committed Christian (for at least the last 6 months).
- Be an active member of a local church (for at least the last 6 months).
- Be living a faithful Christian lifestyle consistent with our Student Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith.
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover their fees, accommodation, and living expenses.
- Have successfully completed high school or have equivalent post-school life and work experience.
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health, and capacity required for our year-long training experiences.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and conduct themselves according to the requirements of the Student Handbook, both up to and during their enrollment.
- LCU offers a total of 3 years (LCU Year 1, 2, 3). Completion of each year is necessary to enroll in the next year.
Our application questionnaire gathers a variety of personal info.
As you apply, you’ll submit a personal photo so we can get to know you!
Our application requires a photo upload of your passport or driver’s license.
Personal Reference Forms
After submitting the application, you will need to complete your references.
A 300-word written salvation testimony describing your ‘life surrender’ to Jesus.
A $75 fee is required to defray the cost of processing your application.