LCU is focused on developing you for a life of eternally lasting impact. As a place committed to offering a relationship-oriented atmosphere and a spiritually-impacting environment, LCU requires applicants to demonstrate their suitability for all programs. As a result, each applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time they begin at LCU.
- Be a committed Christian (for at least the last 6 months).
- Be an active member of a local church (for at least the last 6 months).
- Be living a faithful Christian lifestyle consistent with our Student Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith.
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover their fees, accommodation, and living expenses.
- Have successfully completed high school or have equivalent post-school life and work experience.
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health, and capacity required for our year-long training experiences.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and conduct themselves according to the requirements of the Student Handbook, both up to and during their enrollment.
- LCU offers a total of 3 years (LCU Year 1, 2, 3). Completion of each year is necessary to enroll in the next year.
Our application questionnaire gathers a variety of personal info.
As you apply, you’ll submit a personal photo so we can get to know you!
Our application requires a photo upload of your passport or driver’s license.
Personal Reference Forms
After submitting the application, you will need to complete your references.
A 300-word written salvation testimony describing your ‘life surrender’ to Jesus.
A $75 fee is required to defray the cost of processing your application.