TUITION & FEES
Fall 2020 – Spring 2021
Books & Materials
(purchased as needed)
(paid within application)
Due upon acceptance into LCU
Early Tuition Payment
Now – December 13, 2019 | Early payment discount applied.
Standard Tuition Payment
December 14, 2019 – January 3, 2020 | No discount applied.
Raising Support – A Help Guide For Students
We’ve assembled easy-to-use, practical tools to help you raise financial support for your student tuition. This framework will help you step out in faith to see the Lord financially confirm what He’s already placed in your heart.
The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable, even amongst family members, and will be applied towards your tuition payment.
Early Pay Discount
Upon payment of deposit, the early pay discount is automatically applied to each account. The discount is automatically removed if tuition is not paid in full by the Early Pay Discount Deadline. Checks or cash payments must be received before the Early Pay Discount Deadline date so if you are mailing your payment, please plan accordingly.
Family discounts apply to immediate family members attending LCU in the same semester. Immediate family includes a spouse, father, mother, child, brother, sister or grandparents. Family discounts are not automatically applied.
Please note the following policies for the family discount to apply:
- All deposits of the immediate family must be paid prior to discount being applied.
- The student is responsible to email the Admissions Department with the names of all eligible family members and a request for the family discount. (Contact the Admissions Department by submitting this contact form.)
- As an engaged couple, you will qualify for the family discount if you become married prior to the first day of class for that semester.
Full Payment Requirement / Payment Plan
Students will not be allowed to attend class if tuition is not paid in full.
If you do not have adequate finances to pay your tuition in full a payment plan is available for all students. Students who wish to have a payment plan will have an additional admin fee of $100.00 added to their balance. Students with payment plans must follow the academic calendar and have their payment made by the required payment due day. If you miss a payment or do not have adequate finances to make a payment upon the due date, the system will not allow you to clock in for class and you will be counted as absent.
Incoming students that have paid their non-refundable deposit and have made tuition payments are able to be reimbursed for 100% of their paid tuition if LCU Admissions receives a reimbursement request before the first day of school. Students are unable to receive reimbursement for the non-refundable application fee and non-refundable deposit.
Students leaving school early are eligible for partial refunds. If LCU receives an email requesting early withdrawal the following amounts will be refunded:
- 60% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received in the first 3 weeks.
- 40% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received during the 4th or 5th week.
- 25% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received during the 6th or 7th week.
No refunds will be given for withdrawal after the 7th week of classes.