TUITION & FEES
Year 1 Tuition
Books & Materials
Tuition Payment (PAID IN FULL)
Due upon acceptance into LCU
Early Pay Tuition
Due by August 13, 2021
August 14, 2021 – September 8, 2021
Optional Payment Plan
Due upon acceptance into LCU
Payment Plan Tuition Cost
$450 deposit + $4,450 standard tuition
Due September 8, 2021
Due October 29, 2021
Due January 10, 2022
Due February 25, 2022
Payment Plan Late Fee
$50 late fee for any late payment options. All late fees and any outstanding balance is due by March 15, 2022.
Raising Support – A Help Guide For Students
We’ve assembled easy-to-use, practical tools to help you raise financial support for your student tuition. This framework will help you step out in faith to see the Lord financially confirm what He’s already placed in your heart.
The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable, even amongst family members, and will be applied towards your tuition payment.
Early Pay Discount
To receive the $400 early pay discount you must pay your deposit of $450 and the tuition amount of $4,050 by August 13, 2021. If you are unable to pay by August 13, 2021 you will pay the standard tuition payment of $4,450.
- Discounts are given to every qualifying family member after the first family member.
- All deposits of the immediate family must be paid prior to discount being applied.
- The student is responsible to email the Admissions Department with the names of all eligible family members and a request for the family discount.
- As an engaged couple, you will qualify for the family discount if you become married prior to the first day of class for that semester. Please email the Registrar’s office.
Full Payment Requirement / Payment Plan
Optional payment plans are available for all U.S. students. Payments will be broken down into 4 even payments throughout the year.
Incoming students that have paid their non-refundable deposit and tuition payments are able to be reimbursed for 100% of their paid tuition after their non refundable/transferable deposit if LCU Registrar’s Office ([email protected]) receives a reimbursement request before the first day of school. Students are unable to receive reimbursement for the non-refundable application fee and non-refundable deposit.
Students who have paid their tuition in FULL are eligible for reimbursement after the first day of school. Payment plan students are not eligible for reimbursement after the first day of school.
Students leaving school early are eligible for partial refunds. If LCU receives an email requesting early withdrawal the following amounts will be refunded:
- 75% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received no later than October 29th, 2021.
- 50% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received no later than January 10th, 2022.
Any reimbursement of tuition will be paid out in the following priority. People who donated to your tuition will be reimbursed first. Once those who gave to your tuition are refunded any remaining balance will then go to the individual student.