TUITION & FEES
Spring 2020 Semester
Books & Materials
(purchased as needed)
(paid within application)
Due upon acceptance into LCU
Early Tuition Payment
Now – December 13, 2019 | Early payment discount applied.
Standard Tuition Payment
December 14, 2019 – January 3, 2020 | No discount applied.
Raising Support – A Help Guide For Students
We’ve assembled easy-to-use, practical tools to help you raise financial support for your student tuition. This framework will help you step out in faith to see the Lord financially confirm what He’s already placed in your heart.
The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable, even amongst family members, and will be applied towards your tuition payment.
Early Pay Discount
Upon payment of deposit, the early pay discount is automatically applied to each account. The discount is automatically removed if tuition is not paid in full by the Early Pay Discount Deadline. Checks or cash payments must be received before the Early Pay Discount Deadline date so if you are mailing your payment, please plan accordingly.
Family discounts apply to immediate family members attending LCU in the same semester. Immediate family includes a spouse, father, mother, child, brother, sister or grandparents. Family discounts are not automatically applied.
Please note the following policies for the family discount to apply:
- All deposits of the immediate family must be paid prior to discount being applied.
- The student is responsible to email [email protected] with the names of all eligible family members and a request for the family discount.
- As an engaged couple, you will qualify for the family discount if you become married prior to the first day of class for that semester.
Full Payment Requirement
Students will not be allowed to attend class if tuition is not paid in full. At this time, scholarships or payment plans are not available from LCU. If you do not have adequate finances by the payment deadlines, you will have to wait until the next semester to attend.
Incoming students that have paid their non-refundable deposit and have made tuition payments are able to be reimbursed for 100% of their paid tuition if LCU Admissions receives a reimbursement request via email before September 4, 2019. Students are unable to receive reimbursement for the non-refundable application fee and non-refundable deposit.
Students leaving school early are eligible for partial refunds. If LCU receives an email requesting early withdrawal the following amounts will be refunded:
- 60% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received in the first 3 weeks.
- 40% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received during the 4th or 5th week.
- 25% of the paid tuition will be refunded if the request is received during the 6th or 7th week.
No refunds will be given for withdrawal after the 7th week of classes.